Sunday, July 12, 2009

How can i boost my self-confidence when it comes to dancing?

i've never really had self-confidence or gud self esteem. there's dis guy im interested in and vice versa. we do jus about everythin together. but there's a distance between us: i live in nyc and he lives in da poconos. when i do see him he always wants me 2 dance wit him or for him. but ive never really danced in front of anybody because i feel dat i cant dance. i taught my cousins how to do sum dances but dats about it. i try and try to dance but my body is used to not dancing in public. i really like dis guy and i do wanna dance wit him but i cant get my body to move. it could be my fave song and ill jus stand there. on july 24th, he's havin a party and he said he's gonna make me dance but i dont wanna look like a fool. when i c ppl dance i laugh at them and i kno it's gonna come bac hard body on me. so wat can i do? i have 20 days 2 figure somethin out. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

How can i boost my self-confidence when it comes to dancing?
well just go all out and if people start laughing . then you laugh with them because then they wont think that its your real dancing

nobile

No comments:

Post a Comment