Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The department of labor encouraged me to attend a safety officer training w/c is $215 reg fee,is is worth it?

Th catch is, im leaving the company in 3months time. meaning, i dont want the company to spend money for the training yet im leaving. The department of labor said that it will boost my career if I become a Safety Officer. I am an HR Practioner.





Is it worth it to shoulder personally the training fee just to be a Safety Officer? I mean will it really give boost to my career?





thanks!!!

The department of labor encouraged me to attend a safety officer training w/c is $215 reg fee,is is worth it?
Two things: how much do you trust the department of labor? Do you suppose they might know something about the job market?


Secondly, if nothing else, you might be able to deduct the cost of the class on taxes as job training expense.


Since we really don't know what your career is, it is difficult to be more specific.


No comments:

Post a Comment