Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I can feel myself getting sick, is there any way i can stop from getting sick before i actually do?

i can feel myself getting sick...sinuses are starting to feel different which usually indicates that im going to get sick.





This lady i work with said her daughter has strep throat and one of my teachers has strep throat...so im guessing im going to have strep....





anyway, is there anyway i can prevent myself from getting full blown sick? like boost vit C intake or anything?

I can feel myself getting sick, is there any way i can stop from getting sick before i actually do?
When you feel like you are getting sick you are already sick. The reason why you feel horrible when you are sick is because of your bodys defenses. Your nose runs to get rid of germs and you cough alot to get rid of it. Situations like that


No comments:

Post a Comment