Tuesday, July 14, 2009

BIRTH CONTROL&PREGNANCY..would going back on b.c. 4 a few months jumpstart fertility???

I have been off the pill for almost 3 years now, not necessarily trying to get pregnant.. but kind of hoping. My hubby and I are both really wanting a baby and haven't been using any protection at all since I quit the pill. I have a 7 yr. old son from a prev relationship, he's never had kids. We both take good care of ourselves, and I've recently lost about 30 lbs in hopes of conceiving. My question is: what if I started the pill again for 6 mos or so.. then quit taking it? Would it boost my fertility? I really want to fully commit to a natural conception as long as I can. I'm willing to try anything short of prescription drugs and multiple dr.s visits. Any help would be well... helpful! Thanks!!!

BIRTH CONTROL%26amp;PREGNANCY..would going back on b.c. 4 a few months jumpstart fertility???
The bcp usually regualtes the period.
Reply:yes it will


No comments:

Post a Comment