Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lost alot of weight..but now everyone is worried I lost too much..ADVICE!!?

I started a regular workout and diet routine around August 25th...It consists of 30+ minutes of cardio(elliptical on high resistance) 30 minutes of weight-circuit training...then depending on how I feel another 20 minutes of cardio..I watch what I eat very closely...I watch my calorie intake, sodium intake, and of course fat intake. I don't eat fast food..I have slipped up maybe once or twice but it doesn't happen very often..in fact I've noticed when I DO eat more in a day..I still seem to drop a pound or too..I'm told it's b/c it boost my metabolism..so..great!!..*L*...I am a 24 yr old female..When I started I weighed probably close to 200lbs..but no one ever guessed it b/c I'm 5'7..and it was mostly in my boobs and butt..I've always had a flat stomach..WELL..now it's almost the end of Novemeber and I weigh 155...I know thats fast..but my intentions were not to drop it so fast...but I feel great and am told I look unbelivable..What can I do do prove that I'm ok??

Lost alot of weight..but now everyone is worried I lost too much..ADVICE!!?
omg what did u do how many cals did u eat i need to no please i am trying to be 150-155 and iam 200 lb i need to be 155 before may can u help just tell me what u did thanks
Reply:Just tell them, "I feel great, and look forward to my reasonable goal of xxx pounds (if you do plan to lose any more). Want to play racket ball? Are you looking for tips?"





That is fast to lose the weight, but it's not like you were tiny to begin with, so it is (more) reasonable than someone who was really thin to begin with. Do try to ease it up, though, so you're not losing more than 2 pounds a week from now on.





Congrats!


No comments:

Post a Comment