Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What is meant by smiling with closed lips?

it was a meeting with my classfellow regarding a project where I was telling him something ....he had his eyes half closed(I would say narrow or "sleepy- like" would be the right term, as I was looking at him he was also blinking and his eyes was setting on my eyes and lips interchangably he also had a smile with closed lips,I wasnt saying anything negative ,was only asking for a small favour


Does this mean that he was reluctant about doing me a favour but also at the same time was having an ego boost b/c he was valuing himself highly at the time?

What is meant by smiling with closed lips?
thats a new one on me.
Reply:guys usually smile with their mouth closed when they either aren't listening or their way of saying they don't really care. that's when you say forget him


No comments:

Post a Comment