Tuesday, July 14, 2009

ADVICE!!..and a response to an earlier question...?

I started a regular workout and diet routine around August 25th...It consists of 30+ minutes of cardio(elliptical on high resistance) 30 minutes of weight-circuit training...then depending on how I feel another 20 minutes of cardio..I watch what I eat very closely...I watch my calorie intake, sodium intake, and of course fat intake. I don't eat fast food..I have slipped up maybe once or twice but it doesn't happen very often..in fact I've noticed when I DO eat more in a day..I still seem to drop a pound or too..I'm told it's b/c it boost my metabolism..so..great!!..*L*...I am a 24 yr old female..When I started I weighed probably close to 200lbs..but no one ever guessed it b/c I'm 5'7..and it was mostly in my boobs and butt..I've always had a flat stomach..WELL..now it's almost the end of Novemeber and I weigh 155...I know thats fast..but my intentions were not to drop it so fast...but I feel great and am told I look unbelivable..What can I do do prove that I'm ok??


21 minutes ago - 3 days left to answer.


Additional Details


1 minute ago





...I basically just watched what I ate..If I got full..I stopped eating..I workout everyday..which is something pretty hard for people to do...but I tell myself..I have to...I HAVE TO...ok..here's a regular day for me...





breakfast: bowl of curves cereal (the right serving size 1 cup)


NO SNACKS..(if I have to..carrots)


lunch: a turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread with only mustard and maybe onions, non-fat pringles (right portion size)


dinner: healthy choice smoked sausage hot dog(wheat buns) with mustard, baked lays chips (right portion size)





I always try to eat the right portion size..it helps and u'll find that you DO get full...

ADVICE!!..and a response to an earlier question...?
I already answered your earlier question, so I don't really know what the new one is but....





You need a more balanced diet with more fruits and veggies, and you could benefit from some more snacks throughout the day. Try 10-20 almonds, 1/2 bowl of cereal, etc.
Reply:You didn't say what your goal weight is and when you'd like to be at that weight. Depending on your bone structure around 130 to 145 may be right for you. Your diet plan is mostly on track. Without knowing more about your routine it's hard for me to recommend a meal plan. I'm a natural amateur bodybuilder at 5'9" 175. I'm a nutritional consultant and a ISAA certified personal trainer. One item you mentioned is you work out everyday. You may be over training doing that. Include free weights with machines, only work two body parts at a time. Try to eat six to seven times a day. Small meals with lots of protein. One meal can be a full cup of fat free cottage cheese with a cup of peaches. It's a lot when you measure it out and it's filling, but nearly fat free. you get sugar, protein and no fat. Two of your meals can be protein shakes with at least 30gms of protein mixed with skim milk. If chosen right those are nearly meals in a glass. Make one just before bed, drink half then. If you get up during the night, drink the other half then. Give your metabolism something to do while you sleep. Doing cardio after your workout will allow you to burn even more. Keep up the good work, you're on your way.


Charlie C.

chelsea flower show

No comments:

Post a Comment