Sunday, July 12, 2009

Grades - c student? geometry?

we had a math test today and i got a 59 - when i imed my math teacher- he was being a jerk about the whole thing - i was actually doing ok this quarter with an 80 - but now my average is a 74.5 - quarter closes friday no way to boost it and i need an 80 in every class- how do i tell my parents?? i try really hard and that i didnt do it? i didnt suceed?

Grades - c student? geometry?
Well, first things first. It totally stinks when teachers are rude.


I doubt that your school is like mine, where 25% of our grade is based off of participation.





Are you absolutely sure that your grade dropped that much?





You could try asking your teacher for extra credit, or talk to him (it'd be sweet, if he let you re-do the test/ or do corrections for some credit).





You could also go to your parents and show them the test, and ask them for help in math. (Yeah, I know that's a sucky wise thing to say.)





You succeeded. I can tell by how seriously you take school, and your attitude. Ask yourself...are you learning for the letter or for the fact of actual learning, and bettering yourself.
Reply:Be honest, don't lie abt it or they'll b even angrier. Just try 2 explain 2 them what happened, don't yell. I know geometry is a really hard subject. Just do ur hw, cuz that's what brought my grade up when i had that class. Other than that, I don't c what u can do.





Good Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment