Sunday, July 12, 2009

Possible to get into a good UC if I boost up my grades this year and the next 2 years of highschool?

I've been pretty much getting A's and B's maybe a C once in a while because I was slacking off. I'm a sophmore now and I am starting to worry about college and my future, do you think it is possible to still get into a good UC if I try really hard and for the next 2-3 years i get straight A's and start taking advance placement classes or atleast honors I will still have a chance. Im shooting for UCLA but I know I do not have a chance now, so maybe UC Irvine. Thanks

Possible to get into a good UC if I boost up my grades this year and the next 2 years of highschool?
There is something you need to know about college. They do not only look at your grades, but they look at what you do outside of school, or what other THINGS you do. They are interested in YOU and who YOU are. They also look at SAT scores too... if your getting gpa of 3.8+ and SAT score like 1800+, your guaranteed UC as long as you maintain it, and do a little extra-curricular.


No comments:

Post a Comment